Tel.: +43 664 822 48 03
The Stallburg is without doubt Vienna’s most prominent Renaissance building and part of the oldest surviving section of the Imperial Palace. It was built during the 16th century. To this day the noble Lipizzaners of the Spanish Riding School are stabled here.
In 2008, the Stallburg was equipped with a mobile roof construction which makes it possible to organize events in the inner courtyard regardless of the weather conditions. Creativity and imagination know no bounds: from theatrical performances to glittering events – the courtyard can be transformed in no time at all. And depending on the Lipizzaners’ schedule and whether their presence is desired, the stallions inquisitively observe the festivities from their stables.
Reitschulgasse 2, A-1010 Wien
Not publicly accessible