Covid 19 prevention at the Spanish Riding School as from July 1st, 2021
Purchasing tickets on spot and accessing the shop is possible without a valid test, but wearing a mask is required.
To attend all offered programs (including: Morning Exercise, Lipizzaner Special, Performance, Guided Tours, Guided Tours for children, Architecture Tours) visitors are required to submit a valid confirmation of either a negative Corona test, an approved vaccination or a certificate of recovery after a COVID infection.
- officially approved admission test:
- PCR test, not older than 72 hours.
- officially sanctioned Antigen test, not older than 48 hours.
- children need an officially sandtioned test from the age of 6 years
- Recovered: Confirmation of COVID-19 infection within the last 6 months
- Antibody test: confirmation of neutralizing antibodies are valid as long as the confirmation is not older than 3 months
- Vaccinated: Confirmation of a COVID-19 vaccination>:
- first partial vaccination at least 22 days before the visit, but not longer than 3 months ago
- second partial vaccination not longer than 9 months after the first partial vaccination
Tickets purchased online are personalised. If tickets are purchased on site, visitors are required to fill out a registration form (please note: printing the form in advance and filling it out at home helps to avoid waiting time).
As from the age of 6 children are required to wear a face mask when entering our premises.
Please reserve some extra time before the start of the program for the necessary checks of your confirmations/certificates. Please note the entrances indicated on your ticket to avoid crowding.
Please respect the safety distance to other visitors and use the hand disinfection at the entrances.