The historical Riding Hall
Situated in the centre of the stud farm, the riding hall was built in 1864.
Spanning around 792 m², it is especially suitable for large-scale events such as presentations, lectures, etc., providing cinema-style seating for over 150 guests.
The riding hall is particularly notable for its vaulted roof construction and large arched windows.
When the weather is not so great, the grandstand provides capacity for up to 70 spectators for riding performances at the stud.
A lighting and sound system is available inside. The space between the riding hall and the Lipizzaner stables offers an unforgettable atmosphere for presentations at the stud.
Visitors are treated to an up-close-and-personal look at presentations by the world-famous Lipizzaners.