Covid 19 prevention at the Spanish Riding School
2 G for the attendance of all events
There are no admission rules for children from 3 to 5 years.
For children from 6 to 12 (+3 months) years PCR tests are valid for 72 hours, antigen tests for 48 hours.
For children from 6 to 12 (+3 months) years the “Ninja Pass” is valid also at weekends, if all stickers for the week are applicated.
For children from 12 to 15 years, the “2,5G” rule (vaccinated, recovered or PCR tested) applies. For this age group, PCR tests are valid for 48 hours. The “Ninja pass” is not accepted at weekends.
The „2G“ status will be checked at the entrance
Vaccinated: Confirmation of full immunization through a COVID-19 vaccination
- Valid up to 270 days following the 2nd vaccination
- Valid up to 270 days following the 3rd vaccination
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated must present a medical certificate and a PCR test which must not be older than 48h.
- Confirmation of a COVID-19 infection within the last 180 days.
- Single vaccination after previous Covid-19 infection: valid up to the 270 days after the first vaccination
Tickets purchased online are personalised. If tickets are purchased in our ticket office, visitors are required to fill out a registration form (please note: printing the form in advance and filling it out at home helps to avoid waiting times).
As from the age of 14 years it is compulsory to wear a FFP2 mask in all premises of the Spanish Riding. Children from the age of 6 until the finalized 14th year are obliged to wear masks. The masks must be worn at all times, even during the program.
Please reserve some extra time before the beginning of the program for the necessary checks of your confirmations/certificates. Please note the entrances indicated on your ticket to avoid crowding. Please respect the safety distance to other visitors and use the hand disinfection at the entrances.
as at January 7th 2022