The riding hall is situated in the centre of the stud farm and was built in 1864. It was renovated in 1986 and got a new roof. The historical stud riding hall is ideally suited for concerts, balls, festivities as well as theatre performances.

Sascha Koszednar

Head of Tourism and Marketing / Lipizzaner Stud Piber
Tel.: +43-3144 33 23-105
Fax: +43-3144 33 23-199


– 18 x 44 metres (60 x 144 ft.), two large entrances and exits
– sandy ground, encircled by wooden boards
– with an elevated platform
– large round arched windows
– ground lighting and water supply

Area: 792 m² (8,640 sq. ft.)